THE GREGG BISSONETTE DRUM SCHOOL
ON DRUM CHANNEL
Touring for over 20 year in Ringo Starr’s All-Starr Band, Gregg Bissonette is a GRAMMY® Award Winning, first-call studio musician. Gregg is known for his extreme versatility, teaching and playing all styles with a focus on vocabulary. Gregg’s course is ideal for drummers looking for a high-level education in vocabulary and musicality, whether playing with friends or aspiring to be a pro.
- In Classic Beats, learn how to play legendary songs.
- In the Vocabulary course, learn grooves and fills you can use in almost any song.
- The Song Form course will take your playing to the next level when you play with a band.
- Joining Gregg Bissonette’s Drum School on Drum Channel also gets you access to the entire world of Drum Channel with more than 2,000 lessons and 400 shows.
- Send us a feedback video and we’ll let you know how you’re doing!
- We’re always here to help with any of your questions—just contact us at Support.
INSIDE THE SCHOOL
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
“If you are serious about the craft of drumming, then studying with Gregg Bissonette is one of the best investments you can make. Gregg is a high quality educator who cares about the student’s journey and has the chops to show the way along that path. His compassion and deep knowledge base will benefit anyone from the beginner to the working professional. Gregg works with the student to select the cornerstone of the content, then identifies knowledge that needs attention. He does NOT use a prefabricated system, rather, he interacts with the student. Gregg has delivered in every moment I have spent in his presence, I am blessed to know him. As amazing as Gregg is as a musician and educator, he is an even better human being! Working on drum vocabulary with him is pure joy.”
“Gregg’s drum lessons changed my life. The lessons taught me to love all styles of music but more importantly, what it took to play drums professionally. Gregg’s vast experiences with so many students and musical artists gives him insight into essential concepts like…Musicality, Groove, Phrasing, Dynamics, Styles, Song Form, Drum Vocabulary, Playing with a Click, Accompanying Soloists, Drum Soloing, Chart Reading, etc., etc. It’s no surprise Gregg is still one of the most in-demand drummers today. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned pro looking for an enriching online experience…you have found it here with the Gregg Bissonette’s Drum School.”
“Every lesson I have had with Gregg has been equal to a dozen lessons with my other teachers.”